Power & Utilities
Hertel subsidiary MAG, a company with a rich heritage in process equipment construction, is skilled in a diverse range of the most modern technologies and has extensive workshop facilities.
MAG's scope of work includes the development, design and fabrication and assembly of equipment. For the chemical and petrochemical industry, as well as power, plant equipment construction with the following parameters is possible:
- max. diameter approx. 5 m
- max. pressure approx. 500 bar
- max. length approx 65 m
- temperature approx. -200° C to + 650° C
- max. weight approx. 250 t
- max. plate thickness approx. 100 mm
Materials processed include carbon steel, low alloyed steel, stainless, duplex stainless steel, nickel, copper-nickel, monel, alloys based on nickel and special materials such as titanium.
Diversified tubular heat exchanger designs according to customer specification or our own processing layout. Specifications include:
- From low- to high-pressure application
- For the chemical industry, crude oil processing industry, and for power plant construction
- Helix exchanger
- High-pressure pre-heater in container construction and tube plate construction method
We also manufacture tubular heat exchangers with:
- Fixed tube bundle
- Floating head
- U-shaped tubes
- Finned tubes
And offer the following combinations of tube bundle and tube plate:
- Rolling-in or hydraulic condensing
- Conventional welding and rolling-in
- Automated welding (current impulse welding technology)
- Gap-free tube welding
- Medium- and high-pressure vessels with a broad array of fittings
- Desalination plant
- Hot water tank
- Special waste heat boiler, etc.
Components and apparatus made of special materials, i.e. titanium, hastelloy, incolloy, niob and nickel.
The licensing for the manufacturing of pressure vessels encompass, for instance:
- HP O-licensing
- ASME-certificate U-Stamp
- NBIC-certificate R-Stamp (Shop and Field)
- Gosgortechnadsor license for the manufacture of pressure vessels
Special Process Equipment
- Pressure Swing Adsorbers
In addition, we are skilled in high-tech equipment for the implementation of new process technology.
>> Next steps...
Making customers happy
Find out about our approach to building great relationships
It's a small world
See how you're connected to Hertel via LinkedIn
+33 3 28 21 08 27
Find a local contact